This book does not exist yet. This item is to sponsor me writing it. Print sponsors get their names in the print AND ebook versions of the book. (There’s no need to buy both, unless you want your name to appear twice in the ebook. I won’t argue.) They will receive a free copy of the completed ebook in epub, mobi, and PDF, all DRM-free.
I will also send print sponsors a physical gift in gratitude for their sponsorship. Be sure your shipping address is correct when sponsoring at this level! Note that shipping gifts overseas costs about $20 more to ship than those to US sponsors. I don’t want to adjust prices through some bogus geo-IP system, but if you feel like tossing in a couple extra bucks to help defray expenses I would appreciate it.
My goal is for this to be a shorter book, like the first DNSSEC Mastery, Tarsnap Mastery, or the first Sudo Mastery. I don’t want to write another doorstop like the Networknomicon or FreeBSD Mastery: Jails for a while.
You don’t have time for this crap.
Anyone who wants to attack an organization’s network starts by investigating the Domain Name Service. DNS Security Extensions, or DNSSEC, hardens DNS and brings it into the 21st century. The first edition of DNSSEC Mastery helped thousands of sysadmins secure their networks. This new edition offers guidance on current standards and new developments.
• Understand what DNSSEC gives you, and what it doesn’t
• Configure your servers to resist attack
• Verify your environment supports modern DNS
• Debug DNSSEC and the Chain of Trust
• Configure your servers to resolve DNSSEC
• Conceal zone data with NSEC3
• Cryptographically sign your zones and attach them to the Chain of Trust
• Roll over keys to maintain security
• Implement DNSSEC on private networks
• Provide DNS over HTTPS (DoH) and DNS over TLS (DoT) to your clients
And more! DNSSEC Mastery transforms DNS from a security risk into a solution.