Secure Shell (SSH) lets sysadmins securely manage remote systems. It’s powerful, complicated, and confusing.
Lose the confusion.
SSH Mastery rescues you from sifting through decades of obsolete online tutorials and quickly makes you an SSH journeyman. You’ll learn to
• eliminate passwords
• manage access by users, groups, addresses, and more
• securely move files around your network
• forward graphic displays
• proxy TCP connections
• build SOCKS proxies
• centrally manage and distribute keys and configurations
• use SSH as secure transport for other applications
• build virtual private networks
• create Certificate Authorities for truly large scale deployment
Now in a fully updated and expanded second edition, master Secure Shell with SSH Mastery!
This contains epub, PDF, and mobi (kindle) versions, DRM-free.