Transport Layer Security, or TLS, makes ecommerce and online banking possible. It protects your passwords and your privacy. Let’s Encrypt transformed TLS from an expensive tool to a free one. TLS understanding and debugging is an essential sysadmin skill you must have.
TLS Mastery takes you through:
- How TLS works
- What TLS provides, and what it doesn’t
- Wrapping unencrypted connections inside TLS
- Assessing TLS configurations
- The Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) protocol
- Using Let’s Encrypt to automatically maintain TLS certificates
- Online Certificate Status Protocol
- Certificate Revocation
- CAA, HSTS, and Certificate Transparency
- Why you shouldn’t run your own CA, and how to do it anyway
- and more!
Stop wandering blindly around TLS. Master the protocol with TLS Mastery!
Ebook. PDF, mobi, epub, all DRM-free.